Be a part of PTPC
Pusat Tuisyen Pendidikan Cemerlang was established in 1996. We aim to provide a conducive environment for students to learn, practice and develop skills to transform themselves into leaders.
Primary & Secondary Teacher (Part-Time)
We are looking for teachers for all subjects especially:
- Sejarah (Form 1-3)
- Geografi (Form 1-3)
- Bahasa Malaysia (Primary and Secondary Level)
- Matematik (Form 1-5)
- Matematik Tambahan (Form 4 & 5)
- Biologi (Form 4 & 5)
- Kimia (Form 4 & 5)
- Fizik (Form 4 & 5)
- Sains (Form 4 & 5)
- Prinsip Akaun (Form 4 & 5)
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels.
- Developing and distributing teaching materials to supplement classroom lessons, including study guides.
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom.
- Conducting practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Providing students positive and constructive feedback.
- Ensuring the classroom is clean and orderly.
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management and carry out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children.
- Minimum Diploma in Education/Teaching/Training or other related teaching fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Committed to professional and personal growth as an educator.
- Great communication skills.
- Applicants to state clearly subjects able to teach in resume